MULTIPLE RECRUITMENT FOR BAKERY JOBS IN CANADA, APPLY NOW!!!
Canada is a country in the northern part of North America with ten provinces and three territories. It borders with United State to the south and it’s regarded as the second largest country by total area. Ottawa is the capital city with Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver as the three largest metropolitan areas. Canada is sparsely populated with majority of its land covered by tundra and forest. Canada is a developed economy hence gives rise to creation of more industries which pave way for more employment opportunities with awesome benefits.
There’s currently an ongoing recruitment for dedicated, interested, and highly motivated individuals into various bakery positions in Canada.
- Required to perform all duties required within the Baking Department.
- Lift bagged ingredients with a weight of ~23kg to an opening of mixing vessels.
- Measure ingredients following batter and crème recipes
- Maintain records of material use and production
- Assemble, disassemble, and clean tooling as required by production while keeping the work area clean
- Respond to machine faults
- Break, re-grind, push into a grinder and change re-grind buckets as required
- Perform general housekeeping duties such as sweeping, light equipment cleaning as required
- Follow all work instructions
- Follow all company policies and procedures while working
- Completing all other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Strong communication skills – must be able to accurately express information concerning product quality and safety
- Responsible for ensuring that the work they perform meets the Company’s product “Quality” expectations
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must be able to perform simple calculations
- Individual must be self-motivated, detail-orientated, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and have good time management & organizational skills
- Work well within a team environment
- Physically capable of heavy lifting (50 lbs)
- Self-starter, working with minimal supervision
- Must follow all safety regulations while working